First all-in-one cleaning device on the golf market
Cleans and dries golf clubs in just 15 seconds*
Designed for convenience and easy operation
Optimized brush design for extra cleaning efficiency
Provides benefits to both – club facilities and the golfer
* Overall cleaning time may vary depending on club head shape
ClubWash is a golf club cleaner that your members and guests will love to use.
They can clean and dry their irons and woods – and even grips – quickly and comfortably.
No wet hands or drying towels anymore.
For the club:
· higher level of guest services
· no staff assistance required
· cleaner facilities
· reduced maintenance cost
For the golfer:
· convenient golf club cleaning in just 15 seconds
· 2 in 1 solution – wet cleaning and drying in one place
· clean water always available for cleaning
· tidy surroundings for golf club cleaning
ClubWash is a cleaning device that allows to clean and dry a golf club within 15 – 20 seconds without need of any cleaning tools such as hand brushes or drying towels.
ClubWash comprises two chambers located side by side in a housing:
Cleaning chamber (i WASH)
The principle of wet cleaning is well-known and proven – moving the club between two brushes in a bucket filled with water. In such a cleaning tool, water gets dirty very quickly which subsequently discourages golfers to use it and calls for frequent replacement.
ClubWash improves the method significantly. Continuous filtering and automatic refreshing minimizes the need of maintenance and provides clean water at all times.
Multiple brushes with optimized arrangement, geometry and bristle material clean much more efficiently, even golf clubs with cavity backs or inserts.
Drying chamber (i DRY)
The drying chamber on the right side of the cleaning chamber provides quick drying possibility. When a wet, pre-cleaned club is inserted into the chamber, sensors detect its presence and automatically start the drying process.
The club is dried by high velocity air stream. Moving the club up and down together with the optimized arrangement of the nozzles allow very short drying times. Strong airflow easily dries even the club head grooves and complex club head geometries, which is often impossible or very cumbersome when drying the club with a towel.
ClubWash golf club cleaner is weatherproof and could in principle also be set up outdoors.
However, it is recommended to place it in a protected location.
The device is installed and ready for operation within minutes:
· Water supply (½“ garden hose) and drain (32 mm or 1 ¼“ hose) are connected
· The power cord is plugged into a grounded power outlet, ClubWash automatically turns on
· After 8 – 10 min., the tank inside the unit is filled with water, the green indicator lamp lights up
· ClubWash golf club cleaner is ready for use
No operating instructions are necessary. The chambers are marked and self-explanatory, use for golfers of all ages is intuitive and easy. For device cleaning or operation interruption, simply unplug the mains plug from the wall outlet. To resume the operation, plug it in again …